Welcome back to the new and improved True Good and Beautiful!
We are so very excited to introduce not only a new look but fresh content meant to help you thrive in what matters most.
It all began a few months back after realizing just how many people are hanging out with us in our corner of the inter-webs. We never started the blog to “draw a crowd” but by God’s grace it’s been happening.
Many of you graciously reached out and expressed how much our blog means to you or has helped you through a difficult time. It’s truly been a privilege to share our lives with you and have you share your lives with us in return.We absolutely LOVE connecting with all you readers out there!
What will this new and improved blog bring?
- Content for Y-O-U. This blog will no longer be ramblings about our meandering through life. We will still share about our life but with a greater emphasis on serving our readers with a purpose to each post.
- Specific topics. Based on your feedback per our recent survey, you are most interested in Money, Marriage, and Mission and that is what we’re sticking to.
- Regular posting. We plan to give you some predictability to our posts. We will shoot for three posts per week – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Empowering. When we sat down to discuss what we want this blog to be about…the slogan “thrive in what matters most” captured how we wish to serve you. We desire to help you live an intentional life that brings you joy, peace, and contentment while giving glory to God.
- True, Good, and Beautiful. St. John Paul II said it well in Fides et Ratio, “It is faith which stirs reason to move beyond all isolation and willingly to run risks so that it may attain whatever is beautiful, good and true.” All our posts at their core will center on the these three transcendentals. Whatever is true, good, and/or beautiful is of God and that’s what we want to be about too.
Thanks for joining us here at True Good & Beautiful. Here’s hoping for many meaningful conversations between us over the passing months and years.