Honestly, the timing couldn’t have been better. I’ve been nearing the end of my sanity with infertility. We just began praying a 54-day rosary novena begging for Jesus and Our Lady to show us how to carry this cross in a way that will make us holy OR to remove the cross and fulfill the desires of our hearts. SOMETHING! ANYTHING! THROW ME A FRIGGIN BONE DOWN HERE! That’s a glimpse into my sanity slipping away! 🙂
Thank you for those joining us here at True, Good, and Beautiful for the first time. I would love to give you an intro into who we are, how we met, and what we’re facing in regards to infertility. Conveniently I just wrote it all down recently in an interview about infertility, so feel free to check all four posts out! We’ve officially been TTC for 2 years and 4 months. We have faced a number of health issues – PCOS, Endometriosis, Endomitritis, LUF Syndrome, Low Post Peak Hormones, Uterine Polyps, Uterine Septum, Possibly Hypothyroidism, Adrenal Fatigue, etc. My husband has a varicocele – his counts are normal but motility was low-ish. I am on a LOT of medicine for the above conditions but it seems like the biggest kicker is LUF Syndrome right now.
So while you are praying for us this month, here are a few specific intentions to include:
- My ability to choose JOY despite the circumstances of my life
- My ability to be content with God’s will as it presents itself each day
- My sanity
- Miraculous healing (hey, anything is possible!)
- A breakthrough with treating the LUF Syndrome that will allow my body to effectively ovulate
- Discernment as we begin the Adoption process
- Discernment as we consider future surgeries/medical treatment
- Strengthening of our marriage on the dark days
- Ability to allow the Lenten Season to help me unite my suffering to Christ’s
I have a few Patron Saints you can tag team with in prayer. They may be worn out from my badgering though! LOL!
- Saints Joachim and Anne (I was born on their Feast Day…they themselves miraculously had our Blessed Mother, so IF was close to their lives)
- Saints Philomena and Blessed Chiara (on a low low low day this past September I got onto a saint generator website and said “God, give me a saint to guide me at this time.” I picked two for myself and Jonathan. Saint Philomena is a patron of sterility and Blessed Chiara’s own parents were infertile for eleven years before they received the gift of her. WOW! A sign of hope.
- Blessed JPII. We were married on his first-ever Feast Day back in 2011. He’s our boy.
Thanks to all who join in prayer this month! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. God bless!